Run marked as daily activity

anthonyds
anthonyds Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I went on a run yesterday but can't find the data. I've got fitness points for it, but it's marked as 'daily activity' and not as a run.
3752858f-0c59-452d-993d-a08d5d259e7d.pngI can't click it to get more data about it. It's also not listed between my previous activities on the activity tab. When looking at my run history on my watch, it's also not listed over there. Already checked the TomTom_MySports folder on my phone I use to sync, and there is no ttbin file with the missing data of yesterday. Does someone know if there is anything I can do to fix this?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    If it is not in your history then it likely never recorded (and even if it did, there would be no way to recover it without the ttbin file). It must have had some kind of failure when syncing that crashed it and lost it. At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.