Fitness Age on Spark

Karen mckinnon
Karen mckinnon Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I have loads of fitness points but my age / data has not changed since July 2017.why is the data in the trends not showing the latest information. Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Points don't necessarily mean you age will change, Fitness Age is based on your VO2Max, which only comes from running and cycling activities and only if your HR meets and stays above a certain threshold. It is entirely possible your activity level is not enough to garner a change in Fitness Age.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Karen mckinnon
    Karen mckinnon Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi could you confirm your age only changes if you use the run mode. I always use freestyle as I play hockey which is a stop start game. I can earn up to 1500 points so think I am doing enough. Have read through the forum I think it cause I don’t use run, however this does not explain why no data has been captured from July 17. I would of expected my same age to carry on, not just stop. Thanks
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Hi could you confirm your age only changes if you use the run mode. I always use freestyle as I play hockey which is a stop start game. I can earn up to 1500 points so think I am doing enough. Have read through the forum I think it cause I don’t use run, however this does not explain why no data has been captured from July 17. I would of expected my same age to carry on, not just stop. Thanks
    If you are using freestyle it is not capturing VO2Max data so there is no data to use to calculate Fitness Age so it shows nothing.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.