Contact Australia customer service — TomTom Community

Contact Australia customer service

jddyjddy Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Travel lounge
Where can I find the email Address to contact support. I am in Australia

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    You can email them through the website (although I suggest calling them instead, emails tend to take a long time to get a response). To get the email or number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then either Email Us or Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,463
    Superusers
    Hi
    @jddy
    Tomtom Support Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

ATB YFM
  • jddyjddy Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks
  • jddyjddy Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks to everyone..have cleared it up with TOMTOM Au...and have cjanged my residence to AUSTRALIA
  • DPMcOLGDPMcOLG Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi,
    I am in Australia, and have a problem with screen glitches on my TomTom Runner 3, still under warranty.
    I tried the Australian number from above posts, thanks, but it just refers me to TomTom Support Live Chat in England with no option to speak to anyone, so no good.
    The Support Live Chat Australia won't connect, just constantly waiting for the Chat Server to connect, two hours so far and counting!
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,089 Moderator
    Hi @DPMcOLG,

I've sent a heads up to the customer support and someone will get in touch with you shortly via email.

Thanks, lampard