Control button issue on Multisport cardio — TomTom Community

Control button issue on Multisport cardio

wozyungwozyung Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
[h1]My select button no longer clicks to the right when using my tom tom multi-sport cardio watch; where to from here?"[/h1]

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,520
    Superusers
    Call Customer Support, who may be able to send you a new button (it is probably out of warranty but they may send you the part for a price). To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • thinkstopthinkthinkstopthink Posts: 52 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I have the same device and when I "Get support for your TomTom Runner Cardio / Multi-Sport Cardio" receive this message:

Your device is eligible for repair, an out of warranty repair fee would be: €85.

I'm going to try to see if I can contact Customer Support in my country and see what a button would cost...