Recording a Track problem

PaulVdBergh
PaulVdBergh Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 2019 in RIDER
Hi All,

I'm using a Rider 450 for my bike travelling. I'm happy with it. The only 'problem' I'm experiencing is that I mostly always start the recording of my route in the morning. When I stop for a tank fill, the power is removed from the GPS. As a result I have only a few seconds to prevent the system to go into standby and thereby destroying the recordings.
Is this normal behaviour? Is it normal that the recording is abrupted, without any notice or chance to recover the already recorded part of my trip? After re-applying the power to the device, it even isn't recording anything any more, I have to restart the recording and all the info from before the power lost is disappeared...

Is this a known problem, has others the same problem? Is there a solution to this?

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,832
     Superuser
    Hi
    @PaulVdBergh
    Tap the 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Settings --> System --> Battery settings... Turn off "Sleep automaticly when dissconected from power"
    But now you will have to remember power down all the other times

ATB YFM
  • EXPORTMAN
    EXPORTMAN Posts: 634
     Superuser
    Hi

Have not done this for a while but I seem to recall if you shut down without stopping the next time it starts it asks if you wish to continue recording.