TomTom headset will only work on one side after careful use — TomTom Community

TomTom headset will only work on one side after careful use

mandomarinemandomarine Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
After about 4 months of careful usage of the Tomtom Spark 3 headphones, only the right side will play anything. This makes running no longer as enjoyable for me and listening to music with them a pain. Is there something I did wrong? I have tried to pair and re-pair them with many different devices including my watch, phone and even a ps vita. All the results have been the same.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,099 Superusers
    That sounds like a defective unit. Call Customer Support as it is covered by warranty so they should replace it. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • PocPoc Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    After about 4 months of careful usage of the Tomtom Spark 3 headphones, only the right side will play anything. This makes running no longer as enjoyable for me and listening to music with them a pain. Is there something I did wrong? I have tried to pair and re-pair them with many different devices including my watch, phone and even a ps vita. All the results have been the same.

I got the same problem since the new update ... Do you fix your problem ?
  • J4CO3J4CO3 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    After about 4 months of using the TomTom BlueTooth HeadSet. I was very happy but ever since yesterday when I was cleaning the Wax on my Headset. I noticed after cleaning wax off my earbuds something doesn't add up. The Right earbud works fine the sound is clear and it stays in my ear. However, the left earbud stays in my ear but, the difference is the sound is quieter even on full volume please tell me what I did wrong. As I'm very worried that when I open on the earbuds I did something that caused this problem.
  • J4CO3J4CO3 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Side note my model of BlueTooth headset is Runner 3
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,099 Superusers
    You probably dislodged one of the connections and broke the headset. There is nothing to do but buy a new headset as it will not be covered under warranty.