Markers on the gym activity

boogeyman
boogeyman Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
is there a way to add some markers on the HR chart? I'm pressing button and some marker/flag is added to the chart? It doesn't need to do anything, just to show when I pressed this. I need this on gym activity, which I'm using on squash, and that would be helpfull to see warmup, training and actual game HR. Also on diffrent machines on the gym. Is there some way to do this? Maybe use some function which isn't design to this, but will work in my case? I'm still new to the watch and manual is very confusing in case of advanced fuctions...
Cheers

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    You can set up manual laps by pressing down from the start screen and going to Training>Laps>Manual. By holding you palm over the screen briefly it will register a lap. In MySports you will then be able to look at each lap separately. You could also set up a simple interval with warmup, work and cooldown, but you would need to know how long the warmup and cooldown are going to be so you can set them in advance.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • boogeyman
    boogeyman Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Thanks, laps should do :) warmup or cooldown could be tricky, it's not constant time. There is no option to mark a lap with pressing button, only coverning screen?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    No, the buttons all have a purpose, manual laps are done through a screen touch.