Shipping problems with multisport watch — TomTom Community

Shipping problems with multisport watch

cmttcmtt Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi all,
I ordered a multisport watch last month but it hasn't arrived yet, it was shipped with UPS. I contacted UPS (at least THEY have a custom service) and they told me that the sender (i.e. TOMTOM) have to ask them about the status of the shipping. Now, I spent few hours looking for an email address or a phone number so I can contact somebody from tomtom and ask if they can do something about it, maybe solve the problem!?. Is it normal for you that a company like tomtom doesn't have a custom service?

All I can do with the web support is being asked for the serial number, which I would be glad to write IF I HAD the watch, but apparently it is still in some UPS hub. Can anybody help me?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,881
    Superuser
    @cmtt

To contact Customer Services

CS Italia
    lunedì-venerdì: ore 09:00-17:30 CET
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    cmtt wrote:
    Hi all,
    I ordered a multisport watch last month but it hasn't arrived yet, it was shipped with UPS. I contacted UPS (at least THEY have a custom service) and they told me that the sender (i.e. TOMTOM) have to ask them about the status of the shipping. Now, I spent few hours looking for an email address or a phone number so I can contact somebody from tomtom and ask if they can do something about it, maybe solve the problem!?. Is it normal for you that a company like tomtom doesn't have a custom service?

All I can do with the web support is being asked for the serial number, which I would be glad to write IF I HAD the watch, but apparently it is still in some UPS hub. Can anybody help me?
    It is fairly easy to contact Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us (you can also pick email and chat but I recommend calling them, it is a more direct approach). It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • cmttcmtt Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear tfarabaugh,
    in the "Contact Us" by service required you probably mean the link "get in touch", which opens the Customer Web support "https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact", and the last passage was to put a fake serial number to get the phone us icon (my problem was that I don't have a serial number since the watch has not arrived), thanks for the tip!
    You might agree that the procedure is a little involved to get just a phone number...