Map updates

np26
np26 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
On 3/1/2018 I buy a yearly map update to then receive an email today telling me the map update service has stopped for my device. How do I get a refund ?

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    The subscription should be honoured before the device is no longer offered any map updates. Confirm with support BUT don't respond with a device model when prompted and a live agent should come on the line:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • RB2018
    RB2018 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same issue with me - I purchased an update early January 2018 and had an email today saying no more updates for my device type.
    I just spoke to a customer service agent - this number: 02079 490 134 - he clarified that my order will be honoured with quarterly map updates until the subscription expires in 12 months time. However, TomTom are no longer accepting any more orders for updates for my device type as of today.
    The customer service agent has also sent me an email clarifying this.
  • julnol
    julnol Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    No way for me to contact them as there is no contact available in Australia.

Feeling that this is Very Unethical
  • justmebrowsing
    justmebrowsing Registered Users Posts: 389
    Supreme Pioneer
    julnol wrote:
    No way for me to contact them as there is no contact available in Australia.

Feeling that this is Very Unethical

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/customer-support-phone-numbers-988105
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,115
    Superuser
    @julnol

To contact Customer Services in Australia

CS Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST