TomTom Speed Camera app — TomTom Community

TomTom Speed Camera app

PeterinskiPeterinski Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello i have a question,

Is the TomTom speedcamera app for android gonna be updatet soon? at this moment the last update is from 2017 July and alot of signs for speed limit in belgium en the netherlands changed, like roads where you could drive 80km a hour are now limited to 60km a hour, and a lot of speed camera's are gone or are new but still no update from the new locations...

Comments

• tgoldtgold Posts: 2,187 [Revered Voyager]
    The camera and speed limit data are not saved in the app but received via network data. If there are errors or omissions then you might report them in the forum "Speed Cameras".
  • PeterinskiPeterinski Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    tgold wrote:
    The camera and speed limit data are not saved in the app but received via network data. If there are errors or omissions then you might report them in the forum "Speed Cameras".
    I did, but my toic got transported to this section and i dont know why.... :grimacing:
    So what now?
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,187 [Revered Voyager]
    Peterinski wrote:
    tgold wrote:
    I did, but my toic got transported to this section and i dont know why.... :grimacing:

So what now?
    Maybe try asking the right question which is "Why are the speed limit and speed camera data rubbish for Belgium and The Netherlands?" rather the wrong question which was "When will the TomTom Speed Cameras app for Android be updated?".