syncing problem — TomTom Community

syncing problem

Charlotte80Charlotte80 Posts: 1
edited March 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
since the latest update to my Tom Tom spark sports watch it's seemed to of disabled the sync. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and tried re syncing watch and phone. it finds the watch but can't sync to each other.
most annoying having to connect to computer each time I complete an activity just to upload it

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,525
    Superusers
    since the latest update to my Tom Tom spark sports watch it's seemed to of disabled the sync. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and tried re syncing watch and phone. it finds the watch but can't sync to each other.
    most annoying having to connect to computer each time I complete an activity just to upload it
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated (it has been over three months so I would not hold my breath). In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you may lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.