New version?

Tmoreira
Tmoreira Registered Users Posts: 16
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
When do we have a new version? I’m using the .60 but the heart rate is not accurate. I ask to test this version but I don’t see any updates. What a shame. This is my last Tomtom product for sure.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices, so I would expect at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over four months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the watches themselves). None of the recent updates impacted HR accuracy so your issue is unrelated. What specifically is the problem?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Tmoreira
    Tmoreira Registered Users Posts: 16
    Outstanding Explorer
    before when not wearing the watch the heart rate was not showing. In this version it show random values
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Tmoreira wrote:
    before when not wearing the watch the heart rate was not showing. In this version it show random values
    If you have the HR on and are not wearing the watch you will get random values as the watch is still searching for a signal. The LEDs will try to find a pattern with whatever light it catches instead. This is not a fault with the watch really. Why do you care what the HR is reading when you are not wearing it anyway?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.