What is the ETA for the bug fixes?

KPoW
KPoW Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
It has been several months dealing with bugs in the watch leading to incorrect pace and mileage and battery dying during activity. This has been going on Long enough that I have had to download other apps and run my phone while working out. My next step is to go back to Garmin, whom I converted away from 4 years ago because I thought (apparently mistakenly) TT would be better. When will the fix be rolled out? And I don't mean the "rollback" fix.
One very unhappy customer....

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see. Since they have left the market and laid off large amounts of staff these issues may never be fully resolved. Your only viable option to ensure the problems go away is to go to another brand, unfortunately.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • KPoW
    KPoW Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you tfarabaugh! I had no idea they left the market and staff was leaving. This answers part of the question, but not all. Guess I will have them roll me back so I can research my next purchase in the mean time.