Something has gone wrong — TomTom Community

Something has gone wrong

johnnymallenjohnnymallen Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
edited November 2018 in Golfer & Golfer 2
TomTom Golfer continuously has error: Something has gone wrong. Theres a problem with the golf courses on your watch. You can let us fix it, but if that doesn't work then Reset your watch.

It tries to fix it and then says has to be reset. Done this over ten times now. Asked for TomTom help but nothing in reply. This is my first TomTom watch and have to say it will be the last. Looks like it will just have to go in the bin and buy a Garmin.

What a waste of over £100.

Comments

• ronnykapteinronnykaptein Posts: 18 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I'm sitting with exactly the same problem. Also phoned them to complaint and still awaiting their response after they promised to come back to me. I initially thought it was the usb port and tried it on another computer but the same issue. I even tried different charger units to no avail.
  • johnnymallenjohnnymallen Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Surprised at the appalling service from a company the size of TomTom.

its made my mind up to never buy from them again
  • ronnykapteinronnykaptein Posts: 18 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Have you tried the reset option and what happens?
  • johnnymallenjohnnymallen Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Tried the fix option which doesn’t work and then it does the reset to factory settings but then just says a problem getting golf courses and then stays in this loop.

The app app also says that the quick fix gps hasn’t been updated but as it won’t get away from the reset loop it won’t update anything!