Recovery when pause — TomTom Community

Recovery when pause

i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi,

Would like to know more about the recovery when pausing. Sometime I got good, fair or bad recovery. I notice that there is bar time on top of the screen after I pause. After it run out, it would rate my pause. Any idea how I got my recovery rated.

Thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    All that indicates is how many beats per minute your heart rate dropped in the first minute after you paused it. It is not an indicator of recovery; it is just a meaningless statistic. They take the BPM reduction and apply a label based on the number. It will vary greatly on the type of exercise done, if there was a cool down period included and any number of other factors. It is also no uploaded or saved anywhere so it is not even comparable over time.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Explorer]
    Guess I just ignore it beside using it for one minute rest. Thanks
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    i-zero wrote:
    Guess I just ignore it beside using it for one minute rest. Thanks

That is pretty much all it is good for, to tell you when you have been paused for a minute.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.