Suggestions for improvements — TomTom Community

Suggestions for improvements

FoldingLlamaFoldingLlama Posts: 29 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Now I finally got my TT Touch Cardio to work on my Android phone, here are some suggestions for the development team to consider:
  • a silent vibrating alarm would be usefull
  • the possibility to adapt the screen brightness would also be usefull (especially for dark environments and during nights), as well as the option to chose for how long the display is on (now it is rather short)
  • getting notifications from Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger would be a nice feature
  • adding "tennis" (or "ball sports") as a categorie on the website at the "activities".

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    There will likely be no future development since TT has left the wearables market altogether (driven in large part by the failure of the Touch line). I would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over three months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the device side (they may continue to tweak the MySports site and app, but not the devices themselves).

The phone notifications are very basic, you just get notified that there was a call or text, you cannot interact with it in any way or recall missed messages or see beyond what fits on the screen. It is essentially prompting you to look at your phone. There is nothing you can do to fix it, it is just the way it is. I think they were committed to add phone notifications since they had advertised it, so they implemented the most basic system. Since they have now left the wearables market and are no longer producing devices I would not expect any changes on this front unfortunately.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.