How do I turn the tracker on, on my Runner 3?

LdM
LdM Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have just had my watchwatch replaced, due to the same issue.
Even when I have set my step goals and clicked right, it still doesn't set the tracker... please help!

Comments

• pintasm
    pintasm Registered Users Posts: 13
    Outstanding Explorer
    When you go left on the clock screen, what do you see?
  • LdM
    LdM Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    It seems to suddenly be working. When I click left it shows something simliar to .........◼
    Get started
    Then when I scroll down it shows my steps etc.
    I assume this is the format for the new software as my previous watch just went straight to steps when you clicked lefton.
  • pintasm
    pintasm Registered Users Posts: 13
    Outstanding Explorer
    It appears the last goal you set was Points. That's why you see the 'Get going' message.

If you go to 'down' --- Tracker --- Goals --- Steps --- 'Right'......... it should work.
    Just press all the way left and the first left menu (left to the clock) should be steps.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    Make sure you have the activity tracker on in general. Off is not on On/Off toggle, it just turns off the tracker. You need to set a goal to turn it on. Go into the Tracker menu and select Goal> Steps and enter a steps goal and press right (or whatever goal you want, you can only have one though). The tracker will then be turned on. Do not set a second goal or else you will just delete the first. Then go into Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You need to press right through each item to save it, left will back out without saving. Pressing left from the clock screen will take you into the activity tracker graphs to see your progress and confirm it is recording.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.