Bluetooth Headset trouble

Luiz Fernando
Luiz Fernando Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have a spark 3 and a TomTom bluetooth. Last sunday I run on rain and today i realize that the right side (control side) the volume is lower than the left side. You can hardly hear anything.

I want to know if this trouble is known and what I can do to solve it. I bought this spark and headset in October, so, it is new.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Sounds like water got into it. They are water resistant, not water proof, so enough rain can fry them. Try calling Customer Support but it might not be covered under warranty as it is wear and tear. To get the number for Customer Support, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Annatomtom
    Annatomtom Registered Users Posts: 17
    Legendary Explorer
    I have the same problem, but mine is just over 2 years old. Is it possible that ear wax can clog the ting speaker holes? Can it be fixed?