Fitness age on Runner 3

sharry
sharry Registered Users Posts: 4
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
Please could you assist me? I have a tom tom runner 3 version 1.3.204. I have had it for a month now. I cannot find anywhere to see my fitness age. It says I must look under progress, body and tends. There is nowhere that shows trends in the body tab.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    sharry wrote:
    Hi,
    Please could you assist me? I have a tom tom runner 3 version 1.3.204. I have had it for a month now. I cannot find anywhere to see my fitness age. It says I must look under progress, body and tends. There is nowhere that shows trends in the body tab.
    You will not get fitness age until you update to the latest firmware. That was not introduced until 1.7.53. Be aware that later updates have broken connectivity and introduced battery drain issues, so you only want to update to 14.7.53. Go to this post and request that they set you to 1.7.53 and it will update he next time you connect buy computer (you cannot get updates by app).

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.