Are Live Services still supported on Go Live 825? — TomTom Community

Are Live Services still supported on Go Live 825?

TopGun2TopGun2 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
My Live services expired a week or so ago I think but I didn't get a renewal reminder and I don't seem to be able to find anywhere to renew it. I renewed my maps and traffic cameras recently but Live Services wasn't listed on my services so I didn't realise I'd missed it.

This page:

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/live-services/europe/

Says the Live Services Europe is not compatible with my device (serial number FW) but there doesn't seem to be any other option for one that is compatible.

If it's not compatible any more why wasn't I informed? Potentially this is massively annoying given that I've just renewed the other services but would inevitably need a new device instead.

Adding to my confusion is that when I try to go to 'My Services' on the device it just says "Cannot connect to Live services please try again later" (It's been saying that since my subscription expired I think).

I wondered if this was caused by not sharing data so I've tried to make sure I'm sharing data but the instructions for changing this on my device tell me to go to "Settings > Me and My Device" but I don't have a Me and My Device option in the settings menu, or any of the other menus. I have 'My Device' but that just shows me the serial number, version, copyright and licences information, nothing interactive. I can't find the option to enable data sharing anywhere else either so I'm stumped now.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    I've read where some with that problem on their device have gotten support to provide a smaller map to install. Then the me and my device icon works properly.

Support:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.