Missing 'music icon' in Sports connect — TomTom Community

Missing 'music icon' in Sports connect

RamonHulspasRamonHulspas Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I'm trying to upload music to my runner 3 watch but I can't find the music icon in sports connect, it doesn't appear in sports connect. Does anybody have an idea what to do?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    Are you sure you have a Music version of the watch? Press down from the clock and go to About and it should say Music or Music Cardio at the top. If it does not say this, it means you do not have a Music version of the watch. I know of no other reason the Music icon would not appear on MySports.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MER_JNMER_JN Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Absoluetly useless answer. My Tom Tom is music enabled, as I have uploaded and played music on it into the blue tooth. Yet, the Music Icon does not appear in MySports.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,630
    Superusers
    MER_JN wrote: »
    Absoluetly useless answer. My Tom Tom is music enabled, as I have uploaded and played music on it into the blue tooth. Yet, the Music Icon does not appear in MySports.

Considering it was not an answer to a question you asked, it was perfectly helpful. You may want to post your own question rather than commenting on a closed post from almost 2 years ago.