Miguel Primor Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
how to delete a false sleep activity?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Unfortunately you can't edit sleep activities. There is no way to do it.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jyoakum
    jyoakum Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Wait a second. How can you request that Migual mark this thread as "solved"? It is clearly a feature request. One that seems fairly straight forward and does not require an update to device firmware.

Feature Request:
    Delete sleep activity option.

Reason:
    Because sometimes people like to take their watches off for a while without the watch thinking that they have gone to sleep.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    jyoakum wrote:
    Wait a second. How can you request that Migual mark this thread as "solved"? It is clearly a feature request. One that seems fairly straight forward and does not require an update to device firmware.

Feature Request:

Reason:
    Because sometimes people like to take their watches off for a while without the watch thinking that they have gone to sleep.

I said if it answered his question (which it did), he can mark it as solved, he is under no obligation to. He is the one who marked it a solution, not me or anyone else, so take it up with him if you have a problem with it. He asked if it was possibly to delete the data, and the answer is no, not if it is possible to add the feature, for which the answer is still no anyway. TomTom left the wearables market last year and stopped production of new watches and development of existing watches,. so they are not going to change, they are now legacy products.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    jyoakum wrote:

Feature Request:

Reason:
    I said if it answered his question (which it did), he can mark it as solved, he is under no obligation to. He is the one who marked it a solution, not me or anyone else, so take it up with him if you have a problem with it. He asked if it was possibly to delete the data, and the answer is no, not if it is possible to add the feature, for which the answer is still no anyway. TomTom left the wearables market last year and stopped production of new watches and development of existing watches,. so they are not going to change, they are now legacy products.