Connection problem with new iPhone 8 — TomTom Community

Connection problem with new iPhone 8

jederjeder Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have a Tomtom go 60. I just replaced my iPhone 6 with an iPhone 8 with version ios 11.0.3, and I cannot connect my phone to the TomTom Mydrive app. Is there something I am missing or is there a compatibility issue between

Comments

• InfineonInfineon Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    Yeah, Hi, I have exact same problem with my IPhone 6 using IOS11.2.2 Tom Tom tell me its a "Known issue", but I have had this problem for over 3 months now.
    Come on Tom Tom sort this, my Blue Tooth works fine in the car but will not connect to my Go 40
  • sm63sm63 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Have the same problem with my iPhone 8 running iOS 11.2.5 & my GO 520. With the iPhone 6 running the same iOS it worked flawlessly... :-(
  • navalrobinnavalrobin Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It is one of the main drawbacks of iPhone 8 device that it takes too long time to make a response. It has several connection problems as well. The users take suggestions to resolve all these issues from apple customer support that will be useful to them.
  • bigbig Posts: 1,626
    Superuser
    No issues at all with 2 iPhone 8s connecting to multiple TomTom devices. And crazy: one of these was updated from an iPhone 6!
  • db376392db376392 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    We know that was a big step of the apple corporation and also was some surprising because this is a big credential matter for the every customer for the apple and one can expect this type of the step gta 5 online generator from the apple. But this was for the some reformation an that is a reason we can not say it bad. Thanks a lot.