Using TomTom Golfer 2 on Sports app — TomTom Community

Using TomTom Golfer 2 on Sports app

ScottyslacksScottyslacks Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I have bought a golfer 2 watch and updated to the latest software but I cannot find anything to do with golf on the sports app? In fact I’m not even sure it’s all there. It’s the latest version of the app but looks different to the pictures online. Do I need to actually play a round of golf and sync it with app before the golf part of it appears?????

Comments

• refrugrefrug Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Yes you need to play a round and sync it first before you will see your golf activity appear.
  • ScottyslacksScottyslacks Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Cheer for that. Will be playing on Friday so see how it goes. Hopefully the post analysis part works too.
  • ScottyslacksScottyslacks Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Was also wondering do I need my phone Bluetooth on for the whole round or will it all sync up once I get home & use my WiFi?
  • refrugrefrug Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    No you dont need your bluetooth on during the round. It is all recoreded on the watch, and then you can sync using bluetooth anytime you have finished. Then once you connect to WIFI, the app will upload to TomTom. I love the new Sports App and enjoy looking at my stats afterwards.
  • Kristjan76Kristjan76 Posts: 3 [New Traveler]
    Why is it not possible to see and analyze the round on https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/latest/ ??