Syncing with Strava

DannyRDavis
DannyRDavis Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
May latest run did not sync with Strava today despite all settings being correct. My watch is connected with my Strava account and I have not had an issue with runs or rides syncing in the past.
How can i sync the data from my Sports connect account to my strava account?

Thanks for you help
Danny

Comments

• Crazyju72
    Crazyju72 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    I had the same issue with a cycle today. I wonder whether it is an issue with Tom Tom / Strava today as I also had everything set up correctly.
  • RunnerAl
    RunnerAl Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    I have the same issue too. I think it’s a Tom Tom issue as my run has also not synced with Nike either. Both are showing as Connected Apps on my account.
  • Dunners
    Dunners Registered Users Posts: 9
    Legendary Explorer
    Same problem for me too. Very annoying - esp after a particularly long (for me) run!:disappointed:
  • Crazyju72
    Crazyju72 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    My cycle has miraculously appeared on Strava now - I haven't done anything different so must be s problem with Tom Tom which has now been rectified. I hope your activities appear soon too!
  • Timbo WS
    Timbo WS Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    Hello, my Spark hasn't synced this afternoon. Worked fine for a run Friday evening. I can see friends running Garmins that have worked and uploaded this afternoon to Strava. Perhaps suggests it is, as others are saying, it is a TT issue?
  • Shesweet
    Shesweet Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    May latest run did not sync with Strava today despite all settings being correct. My watch is connected with my Strava account and I have not had an issue with runs or rides syncing in the past.

Thanks for you help
    Danny
    I
  • Shesweet
    Shesweet Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Im having the same problem ! It's frustrating and I wish TomTom would respond.
  • RunningGal
    RunningGal Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'm having the same issue. Worked fine on Friday, today not syncing with Strava or Endomondo. I disconnected my accounts, uninstalled apps, reinstalled apps, and reconnected......didn't help.
  • Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    I have reinstalled everything too, even re-booted the microwave?! Given how it underpins all the stuff I do, don’t have a great deal of confidence in using it tomorrow as normal. An update would be good, although allegedly the ‘outage’ monitor sites don’t report anything ATM.
  • EelkoH
    EelkoH Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same here. Synced correctly on saterday afternoon, but today (sunday) the connection to strava seems te be lost.
    i hope i gets fixed or that there is a way to sync my track of this sunday afternoon by hand via the site...
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser

Thanks for you help
    Danny
    It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RunningGal
    RunningGal Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Strava did appear to link up yesterday evening, however, Endomondo did not. Looks like there may still be an issue with the third party links? I have not done an activity today to see if Strava/Endomondo are synching automatically.
  • Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    I will be swimming and running tonight, so hopefully it will all sync. Weird it isnt working with all platforms?
  • Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:

Thanks for you help
    Danny
    It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    All syncing OK now. Will be using the platform soon so hopefully business as usual. Appreciated.
  • Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:

Thanks for you help
    Danny

• Timbo WS
    Master Traveler
    By the way, where is the solution button please?
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    Timbo WS wrote:
    By the way, where is the solution button please?
    You did not start the question so you cannot mark it as solved.
  • Joannevdr
    Joannevdr Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Still no Strava for me. Frustrated.
  • tfarabaugh
    Superuser
    Joannevdr wrote:
    Still no Strava for me. Frustrated.
    The third party links went down over the weekend but have been back up since Sunday and all old activities should have transferred over. If yours did not you can just download a fit file from MySports (go into the activity, select Share and under Download select fit) and upload it to Strava (hit the Upload link in the upper right corner).