Bluetooth with Huawei P8 lite, synchronization

stare oko
stare oko Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
  1. After last last version of application my watch doses't connect to smartphone Huawei P8 lite. It is visible by phone but doesn't want to connect.
  2. my training was dowloaded to my sports, but not exported to endomondo (both are connected) is it possible to choose some traings to export once more time?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There is a known issue with the Huawei phones:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/tomtom-runner-3-not-pairing-with-my-huawei-p8-lite-1029835

You will have to sync by computer until it is fixed (if it is at all - TT has left the sports watch market altogether and is not producing any new devices so they may never fix it).

It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.