TomTom and Strava — TomTom Community

TomTom and Strava

jimfaggionejimfaggione Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
This morning was the first time that my data has not successfully uploaded to Strava. All the settings indicate that I am connected properly. I've reset my computer a few times and un-docked the watch from the station as well. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    This morning was the first time that my data has not successfully uploaded to Strava. All the settings indicate that I am connected properly. I've reset my computer a few times and un-docked the watch from the station as well. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!
    It seems that the third party links were down for a while today but is back up. It should show up eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jimfaggionejimfaggione Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for the quick response...and yes, everything uploaded!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    Thank you for the quick response...and yes, everything uploaded!
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.