2nd watch not syncing to Strava — TomTom Community

2nd watch not syncing to Strava

fatlabsfatlabs Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi, I have a multisport that I have synced to strava and have used for years. I recently got a new watch (Adventurer) and have added this as a second watch to my account, so that I can keep my old one just for swimming.
The multisport syncs via my iphone and the adventurer via my ipad. Both upload activities to the tomtom mysports site OK, but only the multisport is syncing with strava. I've uninstalled and re-installed strava on the mysports site, and revoked tomtom from strava and set everything back up, but can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    It seems that the Strava link was down for a while today but is back up. It should show up on Strava eventually, as they queue all activities and upload them when the link comes back up. If it does not just export a fit file from MySports and then manually import it into Strava by hitting the + sign in the upper right corner, and clicking Upload Activity, then on the menu on the left choose File and hit the Choose Files button.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.