Problem with Strava sync? — TomTom Community

Problem with Strava sync?

Daz2017Daz2017 Posts: 7 [Neophyte Traveler]
Hi, there seems to be a problem with the sync to Strava since updating to the latest versions of both iPhone apps. I’ve been using my multi-sport watch (and runner 2 before that) for the last two years with no issues. Something has now gone wrong - please could you look into this urgently?

Comments

• fraggle1001fraggle1001 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    i'm also having this problem. it worked yesterday.
  • jeroen76jeroen76 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Yes exactly the same here. It stopped working since This morning after updating iOS . Not sure how to fix!
  • philstubbingtonphilstubbington Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same here :( Tried removing and reconnecting link to Strava, and still no luck.
  • RunningRogerRunningRoger Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am having an issue as well
  • gtc115gtc115 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Me too, I've removed and reconnected and nothing has changed. Was fine yesterday, there must be problems as I can't get on to my latest activities on TomTom either.
  • Ditke84Ditke84 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I've got the same problem :-( Did you find the solution since you've realized the issue? Thanks for feedback!
  • gtc115gtc115 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Nope - everyone's got it - hopefully it'll be fixed soon - thank god it didn't do it when I did my half yesterday!!!
  • sam_the_kidsam_the_kid Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Daz2017 wrote:
    Hi, there seems to be a problem with the sync to Strava since updating to the latest versions of both iPhone apps. I’ve been using my multi-sport watch (and runner 2 before that) for the last two years with no issues. Something has now gone wrong - please could you look into this urgently?

Same problem here...
  • philstubbingtonphilstubbington Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Mine is fine now - I think they've probably got a backlog to work through, so it's a little random when yours shows up. My wife's results came through about an hour ago.
  • sam_the_kidsam_the_kid Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    ok, 10 hours late it's working fine
  • Ditke84Ditke84 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Now it seems to be OK ??
  • Anders TarbensenAnders Tarbensen Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ohhh SHIiit. i just made a new PR. Running 21,2 KM.
    if it’s NOT on Endomondo tomorrow I’ll get a garmin watch instead ?