TomTom app not syncing last run to Strava app - usually auto syncs

Michelle Gilhart
Michelle Gilhart Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I ran today 07/01/18 and connected my runner 3 watch to my tom tom app once synced they usually auto update my strava app but today the run hasn't been synced to Strava.

I have tried reconnecting the watch, re logging in to both tom tom and strava app and also connecting the device to my pc incase of updates but nothing is working. I used my watch and apps yesterday for a bike ride and everything was fine...whats happened overnight? any advice please!?

Comments

• sdg_
    sdg_ Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same problem!
  • fraggle1001
    fraggle1001 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    yes and me ... it was working for me yesterday on a run.
  • Daz2017
    Daz2017 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Neophyte Traveler
    Same issue here too! Never had a problem with this before and worked fine on Friday. Have reinstalled both apps and also disconnected and reconnected sync online but no joy... Really annoying!
  • Espresso
    Espresso Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    Same issue here. Found a topic from a couple of years ago, that reported a temporary outage of the upload, maybe the same is happening now.
    It would be nice if someone of TomTom replies....
  • KatHoward
    KatHoward Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same here! It synced to Strava fine on Friday, just went out for a run this morning and it's showing on the app but not automatically uploading to Strava like it normally does.

No information on the Support section of the TomTom website either which is really rubbish.
  • Maya Stone
    Maya Stone Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    In the same boat too!
  • Coimbra68
    Coimbra68 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same here. Pretty sure something changed or with TomTom or with Strava in the last 24hrs
  • Jacyabody
    Jacyabody Registered Users Posts: 4
    Neophyte Traveler
    Ditto all the above. Has anyone contacted Strava?
  • AmandaJE
    AmandaJE Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes same here. Let's hope they all appear once the issue has been fixed...
  • Murtle
    Murtle Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same with mine too.
  • LizzieH
    LizzieH Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Exactly the same has happened to me this morning! I ran yesterday everything worked fine, i’ve been for a long run this morning uploaded it to the sports app but it has not transferred to Strava!! Looking forward to a response from TomTom!!
  • gtcas1976
    gtcas1976 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'm having the same problem. Thought it was just me until I found this thread... did a 10k run this morning and it won't load. Maybe it will later on today? I'll keep checking.
  • OMurphy
    OMurphy Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Seeker
    I’m having the exact same problem. It worked fine yesterday but no matter what I try today it’s not syncing.
  • Kerryw83
    Kerryw83 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same here, updated fine yesterday?
  • StevenB78
    StevenB78 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Snap! Ran on Friday and it worked fine but it’s not having it today. Disconnected everything and started again but no joy. Hopefully they’ll get it sorted as I need to geek out over my bang average stats! ?
  • ABoekestijn
    ABoekestijn Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same issue! I also checked storage on my android machine, and no ttbin file has been created for my workout today. Could be the reason it's not uploading to Strava?
  • rachbabs
    rachbabs Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    yes exactly the same problem. Tried turning off watch. "TomTom sports connect" trying to update but then error message "something went wrong". Hopefully sorts it self out
  • Legs_Akimbo
    Legs_Akimbo Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same
  • Adsouth
    Adsouth Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Sam here. Ran 4 times this week. Only today's run is an issue. It hasn't posted to strava, run keeper or relive but it has posted to Google fit.

It hasn't auto posted to facebook either.
  • edcorkie
    edcorkie Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Getting no reply from TomTom? Very frustrating. Went for a group run today and all the garmins have synced to Strava but no TomToms.
  • Twoleftfeet
    Twoleftfeet Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Same here! I thought I’m the only experiencing this. Run Friday and synced well as always do on Strava but not today! Wish Tomtom or Strava can answer this problem ASAP! :(
  • Jacyabody
    Neophyte Traveler
    I ran today 07/01/18 and connected my runner 3 watch to my tom tom app once synced they usually auto update my strava app but today the run hasn't been synced to Strava.

I have tried reconnecting the watch, re logging in to both tom tom and strava app and also connecting the device to my pc incase of updates but nothing is working. I used my watch and apps yesterday for a bike ride and everything was fine...whats happened overnight? any advice please!?
  • Jacyabody
    Neophyte Traveler
    I have just had one of this morning's runs synced, hopefully the second one is going to be coming soon!
  • Jody2040
    Jody2040 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thought there was an issue . I have just manually uploaded to strava using the Gif file. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
  • Twoleftfeet
    Twoleftfeet Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    I reckon the problem is on Strava as Relive didn’t sync as well. And Strava been updated most recently?