TomTom Touch stuck — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch stuck

BrigidaBrigida Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
My TomTom Touch stuck as showed in the picture. I have tried to connect to the powe, to completely discharge it... nothing to do. Any hints? Thanks cc735f1d-55fb-423f-ba4d-f820b2d72fbb.jpgcc735f1d-55fb-423f-ba4d-f820b2d72fbb.jpg

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    You need to go to tomtom.com/123 (which it is showing on screen), download and install the Connect software and then plug the device into the computer.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BrigidaBrigida Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi! Thanks for your answer. I have tried but it didn’t work...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    Brigida wrote:
    Hi! Thanks for your answer. I have tried but it didn’t work...
    In that case call Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BrigidaBrigida Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hello! I have re-tried to follow your first suggestion on a PC instead of a Mac and it worked. Don’t ask my why!
    thanks!