.ttbin to GPX

redpremierec
redpremierec Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I'm looking for some help here. I want to upload my runs from my TomTom runner 3 to Strava, without using the connect app. The 2 are synced and I have tried unsyncing them and resyncing them but it doesnt help. I am asking not to use Connect because I am currently using my dad's computer and he cannot remember the password to allow installations. Argh! It's getting very frustrating but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    There is no way to get the activities onto Strava without using Connect as it is what processes the ttbin file into useable data (the ttbin is unreadable on its own). There are no third party converters that I know of and TT will not publish the specs for ttbin as it is proprietary. Your only option is to figure out the password for your dad's computer or find another to use. If you have a compatible phone you may be able to sync by the phone app (if it works for you, it does not work for many people).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.