How to get steps to upload?

akeim1
akeim1 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have a multisport cardio and record my steps in steps and miles as a matter of course. when I sync, it does not show any activity, expecting only running,walking,swimming,cycling etc. how can I get my steps to be recorded in the app/website??

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    You cannot, as the MultiSport does not have an activity tracker in it, that is exclusive to the Spark and later models. I do not know where you think you are recording steps, but the watch is not doing it.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • akeim1
    akeim1 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    no, I have the newer spark (which tracks multiple sports) watch which does track steps. how can I get the spark to upload steps?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    akeim1 wrote:
    no, I have the newer spark (which tracks multiple sports) watch which does track steps. how can I get the spark to upload steps?
    Then why did you state you have a multisport, which is a different device and post it in the MultiSport forum, rather than the Spark forum? In any case, you should try a factory reset and if that does not work, call Customer Support.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.