Smartphone notification — TomTom Community

Smartphone notification

emsavonaemsavona Posts: 5 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
My Tom Tom Adventurer (SW 1.7.62) does not always receive call notifications from my Iphone 6 IOS11.2.1.
Despite the watch and the Iphone are connected, very close and notification is on, it happens that few phone calls do not appear on the smartphone.
Any explanation for that ?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,811
    Superusers
    Yes, it is not a very good implementation of phone notifications. All you will get for notifications are those from the native phone and text apps, not third-party apps (like Facebook messenger or What's App). And all you get is single notification alert on a single screen, you cannot scroll through to recall missed ones or interact with it in any way. It essentially just telling you to look at your phone. It is possible you are simply missing the later or it could be that the connectivity had dropped when the call came in (it loses connection to the phone fairly regularly). Sadly, there is nothing to be done about it. I would not expect any changes now that TomTom has left the wearables market altogether and is not producing any more devices. This is something we are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question