MultiSport watch will not turn on — TomTom Community

MultiSport watch will not turn on

Scooter_HallScooter_Hall Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
edited August 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I have had my Multi sport watch for a while now and it will not turn on anymore. When I plug it into my computer or any computer, I get a message "Power surge on USB Port" there is not enough power and I need to unplug the device. I have my computer plugged in and I have never had a problem before. Any tips on how to do a manual reset without plugging it into the computer or is there a help line that I can call? I cant seem to get a number to pull up online.

Comments

• Scooter_HallScooter_Hall Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Is the contact customer support button not working on the website? Does someone have this number that they could share? When I am plugging my watch into my computer, now nothing is happening. It must be dead but I cannot find a way to tell if it is or not.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,817
    Superusers
    Is the contact customer support button not working on the website? Does someone have this number that they could share? When I am plugging my watch into my computer, now nothing is happening. It must be dead but I cannot find a way to tell if it is or not.
    Works fine for me.

en_US.png 877-757-7137

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Scooter_HallScooter_Hall Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Just an update. Support thought it may have been a charging cable/ dock issue and sent me a new one. That still didn't seem to work. Looks like my watch may have died.