Laps manual mode display

Drop
Drop Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
When marking the laps in manual mode on my runner 3 the display shows the lap number. I would like to change it in lap time. How can I do this?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,932
    Superuser
    You can't, this is not a user setting. I would not expect any changes now that TomTom has left the wearables market altogether and is not producing any more devices. This is something we are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Drop
    Drop Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for your comment. It is what I expected, however not what I hoped. I would say that this is a software issue more than a hardware issue and could be considered in an update. It is still worthwhile to service existing customers even if tomtom is leaving the market.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,932
    Superuser
    Drop wrote:
    Thanks for your comment. It is what I expected, however not what I hoped. I would say that this is a software issue more than a hardware issue and could be considered in an update. It is still worthwhile to service existing customers even if tomtom is leaving the market.
    They have not changed it in several years and since TT has left the wearables market they really have no incentive to pursue this, they are not producing new watches, just selling out the stock they have and then it will be legacy support, I do not see them throwing any money after a market they have given up on.