Updates not to date

Carlou74
Carlou74 Registered Users Posts: 45
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After experiencing to battery issues with the 1.7.xxx updates...I have gone back to the start. Battery doing A1 ever since.

The problème? I'm unable to update m'y Spark Watching....stuck on 1.3.255 version.

Can Anything be done?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    You do not want to update, as 1.3.255 is the last stable version (which is what they rolled you back to). If you update you are going to have the battery issues again. Wait until the release a new build with the battery and connectivity issues fixed. All you are missing are the Fitness Age and Fitness Points, which are useless and meaningless anyway.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Carlou74
    Carlou74 Registered Users Posts: 45
    Master Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    You do not want to update, as 1.3.255 is the last stable version (which is what they rolled you back to). If you update you are going to have the battery issues again. Wait until the release a new build with the battery and connectivity issues fixed. All you are missing are the Fitness Age and Fitness Points, which are useless and meaningless anyway.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Actually...I an missing the programs that arènes to be de interesting