Multisports Cardio watch rocker button — TomTom Community

Multisports Cardio watch rocker button

SonsamSonsam Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
The rocker button has failed on this replacement watch received in January 2017. Try as I may I am unable to make contact with the company through any means. A message on the provided contact phone number says all phone lines are down (Australia) and to use the web. This does not work either as no other means of contact function. At a loss they must have closed up. My watch has completely frozen with a blank screen after performing the recommended power off resetting and turning off so that you can then reconnect the watch. Now just a blank screen no movement at all.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,810
    Superusers
    Perhaps the phones were closed for the Holidays? Try calling them again. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SonsamSonsam Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Tried all that and when you click on Contact Customer Care nothing happens. I will try ringing their 1300 number but to date that is not functioning either. I will ring again today.