Pace not showing in activity

bazb28
bazb28 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I've recently noticed whilst out running that I can no longer see my avg pace when scrolling up or down.
I've entered the pace in the custom pace setting within training mode then started my run ,scrolled through to find it but seems to be no longer there.
Can anyone help please?

I'm using a runner 3

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    You may not get average pace when you are in a training mode as they have specific metrics. Try a run without a training mode on and see if it is there. There is no way one metric would just disappear, but you can always try a factory reset and see if that helps.

To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.