Spark 3 activity upload

kj1957
kj1957 Registered Users Posts: 4
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
my watch says 1 activity to upload and when I click on it it does not change it still shows one activity

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Where is this showing on your watch? Do you mean the Connect software is telling you this?
  • kj1957
    Neophyte Traveler
    This is showing on the settings page of the tom tom website. Although all my data transfers to the website from my watch,it still shows 1 activity to be uploaded and it doesn't matter how many times you click on it, it doesn't change.
    thanks
  • kj1957
    Neophyte Traveler
    Sorry it’s the connect software that says waiting for one item to upload and no matter how many times I click on it or however long I leave it it stays the Same.
    i quite often have to reset my watch to factory status even though my watch is only 13 months old. However it still keeps saying 1 item still to upload even though all the data has been transferred from my watch to the website
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    kj1957 wrote:
    Sorry it’s the connect software that says waiting for one item to upload and no matter how many times I click on it or however long I leave it it stays the Same.
    i quite often have to reset my watch to factory status even though my watch is only 13 months old. However it still keeps saying 1 item still to upload even though all the data has been transferred from my watch to the website
    If all the data has been uploaded, then just ignore it. A factory reset should clear this and you should uninstall and reinstall the Connect software at the same time.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • kj1957
    Neophyte Traveler
    tfarabaugh,

this seems to have worked many thanks..

kj1957:relaxed: