Resting Heart Rate

craigfrankiecraigfrankie Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I'm not seeing my resting heart rate transfer to my app. I've turned it on under settings, heart rate, on. On the progress charts it says I need to wear it for at least 2 hours which I've worn for a couple of days now.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? I connect to strava and my activities have correctly recorded my heart rate, its just the resting heart rate I can't get to transfer.

Thanks,

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,625 Superusers
    Go to the MySports site and select the Progress tab and then Day from the left dropdown and Activity Tracking from the Right. then click Average Resting from the bottom right. Does it bring up an HR chart showing your HR for the day along with the average and minimum at the top? if there is data there then it is collecting it, but for some reason may not be displaying it on the app (or you are looking in the wrong place). If there is no date there (also try going back a few days and selecting week, month, etc.) then it means there may be a problem with the watch, in which case you should call Customer Support.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.