Add the missing distance to my run — TomTom Community

Add the missing distance to my run

Gav 1 NGav 1 N Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
During a run my battery ran out still over 3 miles from home
My device is synced to Strava, the map trail obviously just stops ( doesn’t get back home)
Is there anyway to manually add the missing distance to my run?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,787 Superusers
    To edit an activity you need to go to the activity through the dashboard on MySports, hit the More button on the top right and select Edit. You can then edit distance, time calories, etc. The totals will be correct, but the map will still reflect the shortened route as you are editing the totals not the detailed GPS data.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Gav 1 NGav 1 N Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Can this be done in the Tom Tom Sports mobile app on my phone or does it need to be the My Sports Connect on my computer?
    I don’t see a More button on the activity on the mobile app.
    Thanks for the assistance
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,787 Superusers
    I think it may need to be done on the computer, unfortunately, I don't believe you can edit through the app.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Gav 1 NGav 1 N Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes you are correct it can’t be done on the app, but it does work on the computer
    Many thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated.
    : ):grinning: