spark cardio musik , version 1.7.62 NOT SYNC IPHONE 6plus IOS11 — TomTom Community

spark cardio musik , version 1.7.62 NOT SYNC IPHONE 6plus IOS11

tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,789 Superusers
If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated (it has been over three months so I would not hold my breath). I suspect since they have already left the market and are not producing any new devices they may never fix it. In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version it should fix it, although you will lose the Fitness Points and Fit age features:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Comments

• SwollmannSwollmann Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    thx friend , i dont care about the fitnesspoints , at moment i have not so much , i want fix it before to really start to use the watch and collect the fitness points ...

so maybe u know what is the best version for i make the rollback request?