Interference from Spark 3 - pacemaker

Celso Colombini Jr
Celso Colombini Jr Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I'm the bearer of pacemaker with CDI deployed, I need to know if there could be interference from spark 3 in the operation of the pacemaker. This is very important for my health.
I look forward to return by email

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    The only thing the watch is outputting is a BT signal and only if you are using the music function so I doubt there would be interference with a pacemaker. In the interest of safety I would consult your physician for a listing of possible interference sources for your specific pacemaker and see if BT is among them.

By the way, this is a user forum, no one from TT is going to email you back from here. if you want to talk to TT directly, you need to contact Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.