Uploading routes on Runner 2

Bizilizi
Bizilizi Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Anyone with experience of TT runner 2. I received as xmas present and feedback not good. Will it upload my route when i use it to run with?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    Bizilizi wrote:
    Anyone with experience of TT runner 2. I received as xmas present and feedback not good. Will it upload my route when i use it to run with?
    If you are running with GPS on it will track your route and upload that route and all the statistics that go with it (speed, distance, time, etc.) to MySports and any other sites you select. That is exactly what the watch is intended to do. Are you having issues that you need specifically addressed?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Bizilizi
    Bizilizi Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for your reply and download although this relates to TT 3..there seems to not be much on the TT runner 2
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    Bizilizi wrote:
    Thank you for your reply and download although this relates to TT 3..there seems to not be much on the TT runner 2
    The Runner 2 manual is available here:

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/watch2015/index.htm

The Spark and Runner2 are the same device, just differently named.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.