Battery empty within 24 hrs — TomTom Community

Battery empty within 24 hrs

KirstenVKirstenV Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
I have got a Tomtom Touch Cardio this week and after only 24hrs it is completely empty. This doesn't sound correct does it? Any others that have this issue?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    That is not normal but is also not unexpected. You can try a factory reset but there are numerous issues with battery drain and connectivity on the latest updates (released in September) that have never been fixed. TomTom has left the wearables market and is not making any new devices so I am not sure it will ever be fixed. You may want to consider returning to and going with another brand.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,089 Moderator
    Hi KirstenV,

Welcome to the Community!

Please get in touch with our customer support as this seems to be a hardware fault with the TomTom Touch. You can click on 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them and they'll be able to assist you further.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • MintybirdMintybird Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I found that leaving the 24 hour heart rate monitor on drains the power within a day