NOTIFICATIONS FOR SPARK 3 CARDIO

AIDUALC
AIDUALC Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello, it's been 1 month that I have bought my swatch spark 3 cardio and I have downloaded the app on the iphone. It got easy to associate the swatch with the iphone to sync the activities I realize. However the Tom Tom web describes on the characteristics that I can receive notifications and calls on my swatch from my phone but I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    You need to go into the settings in the app and watch and turn notifications on. Be aware, the phone notifications are very basic, you just get notified that there was a call or text, you cannot interact with it in any way or recall missed messages or see beyond what fits on the screen. It is essentially prompting you to look at your phone. There is nothing you can do to fix it, it is just the way it is. I think they were committed to add phone notifications since they had advertised it, so they implemented the most basic system. Since they have now left the wearables market and are no longer producing devices I would not expect any changes on this front unfortunately.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.