Connecting Wahoo Blue SC to TomTom

Alicefm1Alicefm1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello!

I have used a TomTom Multisport for the past couple of years, and have just been given a Wahoo Blue SC to measure my cadence.

How do I connect the two?! I'm using the desktop tracker for the Wahoo, to use alongside Zwift for winter training, and apparently the TomTom and the Wahoo are compatible, but I'm going mad trying to connect them. I'm sure it's easy, but I can't figure it out.

Any advice would be massively appreciated. Thanks
Alice

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,215 Superusers
    You cannot have the Wahoo connected to the desktop and the watch at the same time, it is one or the other, BT+ only allows one-to-one pairing in its current implementation. You would need to unpair from all other devices and then pair with the watch (otherwise the first one that senses it will grab it). Go to Settings>Sensors>Bike>On and spin it up to get it to register. Make sure all the sensors are properly aligned (if it is already working out the computer it should work with the watch). I know it works as I have the Wahoo Blue on my bike, but you will not be able to use it with Swift and the watch as they both need to access the sensor unfortunately. If you turn the bike sensor off on the watch, indoor cycling mode will just record time and HR/calories. you and then edit the activity on MySports afterwards with the distance and speed from Zwift.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Alicefm1Alicefm1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you! That's really helpful