No sleep registration

barbatante
barbatante Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After the latest update (not sure which version, but it was one from december 15th I think...
My sleep is no longer registered on my TomTom Runner 3...
It worked before but now if uploading my data in the app or in the website it does not find any sleep data..

Is this is a bug or do I have to change something in the settings..
Sleep is turned on in my watch so that is ok.. And with these settings it used to work before the software update in my watch..

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    The latest update probably broke it. Each update seems to fix one thing and break two others unfortunately. You can try a factory reset and see if that fixes it. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.