Contact to TOMTOM — TomTom Community

Contact to TOMTOM

I regret to realize that I am not able to get in direct contact to TOMTOM. Nowhere on the website I can find a direct mail address for the company. Hopefully someone can help me in this way but in case not I take the liberty to copy the message I want to forward to TOMTOM:

"Thank you very much for offering me a renewal at a very good price which I would have loved to accept. BUT early December you mailed me to inform me that my subscription was coming close to an end and you offered me a renewal at 464,99 DKK. I accepted this renewal price and paid it on December 8 but now my confusion is complete as I have this new mail from you informing me that my subscription has expired. Now you offer me a renewal at the much lover price 278.97 DKK.

This experience makes me underline that if you want me as your customer you will always offer me the best price and not first send me one price and a bit later another cheaper price. I will kindly ask you to make a refund of the price difference to my credit card and make sure that my subscription is active.
Hope to hear your positive evaluation.
Yours sincerely
Leif Raun
[email protected]

Mod edit: Please don't post personal or private information on a public forum.Thanks!

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Phone support to clarify the situation. More effective than email:

Danmark
    35 25 65 14
    Mandag-Fredag: 10:00 til 17:00